Today marks the inaugural post of the “Weekly Musings” series. In this series I’ll be sharing questions, anecdotes, and/or poetic sayings that came to mind over the course of the past week. Depending on the lasting effects of these musings, they may inspire longer pieces of poetry or prose. So here goes!
- Stuck in the past, trying to break free. Stuck in the past, searching for the key to unlock the future and open me.
- Good love is a sweet dream without the slumbering. You reap the benefits pinch free.
- Temptation is the sincerest form of drama.
- A love that’s real and true is worth every sacrifice.
- Don’t work so hard that you miss out on enjoying the fruits of your labor.
- Every now and again take time to appreciate your accomplishments. Never forget to give yourself the credit you deserve.