My apologies for the delay, but here are the latest weekly musings:
- If you lose the battle, always remember to bow out gracefully. Don’t continue talking trash in your defeat. It will only cast a dark(er) light on your character. May even make your supporters question why they ever rooted for you.
- Laughter is an infectious tonic that can bring light to any situation. It’s one of the Creator’s natural cures. Try it. You’ll feel so much better.
- While it can be hard maintaining a positive outlook, even when everything around you is suggesting otherwise, you’ll be better for it. Believe it. The power of positivity (and faith) will help you conquer ANYTHING!
- Our relationships give back what we put in them. It may be easy to blame our partners for what we aren’t getting, but remember relationships are joint ventures. We always have to check ourselves first before we have the audacity to check our partners.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day are everyday, not just on the days specified by the calendar. We sometimes break our necks to go out of our way on these particular days to show our families and friends how much we love and care for them. Some could say it’s a bit foolish. We should strive to show our loved ones what they mean to us every day of the year, not just on holidays and special occasions.
- Instead of waiting until New Year’s, maybe we should try making changes, resolutions, and setting goals on our birthdays. What better day to commit to life changes than on the anniversary our birth?
Until next time, enjoy your week!