Greetings all! It’s February (already). Hope 2013 is going well for you so far. If not, do all that you can to make it better. On that note, let’s move right in to the latest weekly musings.
- There’s so much pride in knowing, recognizing, and celebrating where you come from.
- Knowing (and continuing to learn) your history can revitalize or reinvigorate your spirit, inspire you, motivate you, and influence your life’s path.
- Having a strong support system that builds you up and truly believes in you, especially when growing up, can have an overwhelming impact on your self-esteem, confidence, and drive to go after your dreams.
- You’re greater than your circumstances. Don’t let your circumstances define you. There is life, a better life, beyond your circumstances. Once you realize this you can overcome anything.
- Never let the light inside of you die. Let it shine. Let it shine!
- We’re reflections of each other. If we could love ourselves more we could love each other a lot more. There’s no telling what the outlook of our lives and this world would be if we had more (real) love.
Until next time…peace, love, and many blessings!