Image courtesy of heatherfromthegrove.
It’s been a long time since I’ve written a “Buddah’s Musings” post. Here are five musings that have been heavy on my mind lately:
- Let go of that which you have no power to change. You’ll save yourself from a lot of unwanted, unneeded stress.
- Be an original. We have enough carbon copies running around as it is. Don’t add to the noise. Be the innovator you were born to be.
- We’re quick to talk about the importance of respect. But why is respecting ourselves so often a forgotten necessity? When you can respect yourself, you can respect others and command/demand it in return.
- Don’t allow others to railroad or reroute your dreams without your consent. If you have a vision for your journey, a passion or calling that you must heed, stick with it. Be true to it. Endure the many challenges that come your way, for they are preparing you for the blessings that will soon follow.
- You are not your thoughts. The sooner you realize this the freedom to simply be will abound. As Michael Singer, author of The Untethered Soul, says, “The day that you decide you are more interested in being aware of your thoughts than you are in the thoughts themselves — that is the day you will find your way out.”
Until next time… Peace, love, and many blessings! ~ BuddahDesmond